Markets are volatile. Challenges and opportunities come and go. While information is everywhere, sound advice is scarce. Things change quickly, both in your world and in the outside world.
Amidst everything, it is comforting to know that some things remain constant. Marine Bank Investment Management Services Team prides itself on stability, reliability and legendary personal service. Our mission is simple – to make money for our clients.
As our client, you will benefit from:
- A transparent relationship with full and complete disclosure
- Objective, individualized advice free of any conflict of interest
- Personalized strategies designed specifically for you
- Protection of your assets from undue taxation and other risks
- Opportunity for real growth after taxes, inflation, fees and expenses
- Means to transfer your wealth according to your wishes
- A coordinated team of advisors focusing their combined expertise on your circumstances and needs.
We don’t measure our success by comparing our results to common indexes such as the S & P 500. If the overall market is down 14 percent, we won’t be satisfied with a loss of 12 percent in our clients’ accounts. Our annual return goals are absolute – not relative. Consistent, solidly positive performance is our imperative. We aim to provide you with a rate of return that outpaces inflation, taxes and fees.
Just as we manage each client account individually, we also manage each of our investment selections individually. We strongly prefer to invest in individual stocks rather than mutual funds. Marine Bank Trust and Investment Philosophy focuses on earning a positive rate of return in both bull and bear markets so that you can benefit from the multiplying effect of compound earnings.
Investments are subject to risk, including loss of principal. Investments are not deposits of or guaranteed by Marine Bank, and are not insured by the FDIC.